Monday, November 30, 2009

Untitled

Last night, I tried putting a password to access the wireless internet at home. I think it can be accessed by anyone within a distance from the house, and i often got notices that I should put a password. Last night, I tried, but I ended up messing up everything. For some reason, I could not connect to the internet anymore with that connection. I was thinking I messed up and inadvertently clicked something in the process of assigning a password. I was so heart broken and upset because I could not use the internet. This morning, i needed to email some stuff, so I decided to just connect the internet directly to my computer. This gave me a headache, as well. I could not get an internet connection. After a long time of talking to an online representative of my internet service provider, I finally saw the internet signal at the bottom of my screen. I was glad I had internet access once again. The sad part is that the router has afforded me with freedom to work in any part of the house with internet access. It also cleared off some space on my table. I do not know what to do....my hunch is I would need to unistall the router settings from my computer then install it again...what a big hassle really, but for now, i have to do with not being wireless...

No comments: